AutoDesk AutoCad 2010 Full Active Free
With AutoCAD 2010 software, designers can solve their toughest problems with ease. Designs can now exist in almost any shape imaginable, thanks to free-form design tools.
AutoCAD helps users to set up and draw drawings, simply edit any shape on the mechanical engineering drawing, build through many CAD commands and editing commands necessary in the drawing process. Moreover, using AutoCAD, the printout after design will be printed exactly to the correct scale and compatible with many other software such as CorelCAD.
Graphic design software 2D, 3D AutoCAD 2010 has become and is becoming an indispensable design software in the fields of construction design, construction today. Using AutoCAD with many effective functions will make it easier for users to design multiple projects and make work easier.
- Many key features have been automated, making the user’s workflow more efficient, and the migration to 3D design even smoother.
- Sharing and working on projects with colleagues has never been easier, thanks to the many upgrades to our PDF capabilities and the incredible addition of 3D printing.
- With these and a multitude of other new capabilities that the customer has asked for, AutoCAD 2010 took almost any idea and turned it into reality faster than ever.
- AutoCAD 2010 with a completely new interface makes the marking process more optimized & intuitive, the Markups Tool in Autodesk Design Review 2010 prevents users from better control over the editing and reviewing processes.
- New tools added in AutoCAD 2010 such as: Dashed Lines, Dotted Lines, Highlighting help users mark the work clearly and easier to understand.
- With older AutoCAD versions, finding and quickly locating design data in the DWF file cable is difficult, with AutoCAD 2010 completely improved with the quick and convenient search and locate design data. Thanks to this feature when using AutoCAD 2010 it is easier for me to find each structural element, part detail in a complex system.
- In previous versions of AutoCAD to export pdf files, users must install a virtual pdf printer, but with AutoCAD 2010 has been improved to handle this well, With AutoCAD 2010, users can easily see. and mark up pdf & dwg files without having to install any supporting software
- Many important features have been automated, making the user’s work more efficient and the transition to 3D design even smoother.
- Sharing and working on projects with colleagues has never been easier, thanks to the many upgrades to our PDF capabilities and incredible 3D printing additions.
- With these and myriad new capabilities requested by the customer, AutoCAD 2010 takes almost every idea and makes it a reality faster than ever.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium; Windows Vista (SP1); Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (SP2 or higher)
- Web browser: Windows Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 or Opteron with SSE2 technology; Intel Pentium 4 or Xeon supports Intel EM64T & SSE2 technology
- RAM: 2 GB
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Disk space for free installation: 1.5 GB
Download AutoDesk AutoCad 2010 Full Active
AutoDesk AutoCAD 2010 Full Active x86 and x64
How to install Auto AutoDesk AutoCad 2010
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the software
- Run the Setup file
- Click Next to enter the key to enter the text file in the Crack section
- Fill out and press Install
- Once installed, we will copy the file in the Active to the place where the software was installed
- OK, we go to the software to use as usual
- Watch the video for more details