Adobe Camera Raw 15 Full Active
Adobe Camera Raw 15 is a powerful application that provides photographers with quick and easy access to the raw image formats produced by many of the leading mid-range and professional digital cameras. With this smart plugin, you can convert RAW images to other formats supported by Photoshop and other image editors, so you can implement all the editing features you already have. appear in a different way. It also supports raw files in the Digital Negative (DNG) format.
Camera RAW is specifically intended for professional photographers to process RAW images and offers a variety of options and powerful features to improve workflow. It is a reliable application with a professional set of tools for processing digital photos and provides support for processing RAW images from various cameras. This is a very powerful application that can work collaboratively with Photoshop Elements, After Effects, Bridge and others. This powerful application comes with advanced raw image processing technology that gives more control over digital photos.
It allows them to apply artistic effects to their photos or perform basic editing operations, such as crop, crop, rotate or tilt, depending on the result they want to get. Using this amazing tool, you can achieve the results you want with greater flexibility and artistic control while preserving the original RAW files. The program supports a wide range of cameras allowing the widest range of users to easily process their raw images, regardless of whether they use Cannon, Kodak, Olympus, Konica Minolta, Samsung, Ricoh, Leaf, Contax, Hasselblad , Panasonic, Sony, Sigma , Casio, Leica, Nikon, Fujifilm, Pentax or Mamiya Camera.
- Provides quick access to raw image formats by providing quick editing tools to enhance image quality.
- Handles raw image formats produced by many leading mid-range and professional digital cameras.
- Easily convert RAW images to other formats supported by Photoshop and other photo editors.
- Supports raw files in the Digital Negative (DNG) format.
- Comes with several editing tools to edit and process raw images without losing quality.
- Allows photographers to apply artistic effects to their photos.
- Perform basic editing operations, such as crop, crop, rotate, or skew, depending on the result you want to get.
- Achieve the results you want with greater flexibility and artistic control while preserving the original RAW files.
- Allows multiple users to process raw images as easily as possible.
- Supports a wide range of cameras such as Cannon, Kodak, Olympus, Konica Minolta,
- Samsung, Ricoh, Leaf, Contax, Hasselblad, Panasonic, Sony, Sigma, Casio, Leica, Nikon, Fujifilm, Pentax or Mamiya cameras.
- Improve image quality
- Collaboration with other Adobe applications
- Supports all professional cameras
- Apply different effects to digital images
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of free space required.
- Hard disk space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
Download Adobe Camera Raw Full Active
Adobe Camera Raw 15 x64
How to install Adobe Camera Raw
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run the setup file to install the software