Easy Service Optimizer free 2021 is a tool that optimizes Windows performance by turning off some unnecessary parts of the system’s core features.
It helps users easily manage and control programs on the computer. Users can enable or disable unnecessary applications and services that are consuming resources to ensure the best performance for CPU and RAM.
All versions of Windows load multiple services at startup. Most of them (but not all) are necessary for the core features of the system. By disabling unnecessary services, performance can be significantly improved, especially on computers with low system resources.
Easy Service Optimizer (ESO) is a portable freeware to optimize services for most versions of Windows (except Win 98 and earlier). It does not require any technical knowledge and is safe to use as it just changes the startup state of the service and easily restores the settings. You can customize the preselected list or create your own.
- It makes it easy for newbies to turn off unnecessary services! Eg
- Print Spooler (if you are not using a printer or print-PDF)
- Bluetooth support (if you are not using any Bluetooth devices)
- Remote enrollment (this feature is usually not enabled by default, but if it is, you can disable it just to be safe)
- Remote Desktop (3 services, you can turn off if not using)
Download Easy Service Optimizer Free 2021
Easy Service Optimizer v1.2
How to use Easy Service Optimizer
After extracting, run the program. ESO will detect your operating system and display the appropriate list of Windows services. Now you have 4 options:
1. Default (list of your current services)
2. Safety (risk-free option)
3. Tweak (optimization selection)
4. Extreme (high optimization)
After selecting the optimal mode -> click Apply Setting in the top left corner of the interface to apply.
These lists only include services that are capable of optimization (not all of them). Adding a new service and changing its startup type can make your system unstable. Be careful.
You can easily change the service list. You can add, edit or delete a service. You can start, stop, or restart a service. Editing the list only changes the service’s startup type . For example, if you remove a service named ‘bthserv’ (Bluetooth), it just means that you don’t want to optimize it. ESO will never delete the actual file
If you want to return to the original, select ‘Services -> Reset Service List’