Microsoft .NET Framework Full Active Free
The two most common errors are that you don’t have it installed on your computer, or you are using the wrong version.
Why did this happen? And more importantly, what is the .NET platform (pronounced “dotNET”) and why should you care about it? Let’s learn in the article below, about the framework that is said to facilitate development for modern versions of Windows.
.NET Framework is a software platform released by Microsoft in 2002. The platform is based on the Common Language Runtime (CLR), which can execute both regular programs and server-side web applications. The .NET Framework supports the creation of programs written in different programming languages. The platform is necessary for the correct installation and operation of many programs, therefore it is necessary for the user.
The software .NET Framework All In One is an extremely effective tool when it can be installed even in an environment without an internet connection, compatible with the entire Windows operating system, lightweight and does not install install any third-party software that is malicious or degrades computer performance.
.NET Framework All In One Version
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 – 3.5
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework 5.0.7
.NET Framework Cleanup Utility
Is a utility to remove, remove versions of .NET Framework.
.NET Framework Setup Vertification Utility
Is a utility to check the correctness and operation of the installation of Net Flamework.
Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool
Designed to troubleshoot problems installing or updating Microsoft. NET Framework. This tool tries to solve problems by applying known fixes or by restoring installed versions. The program supports all versions
.NET Framework All In One Offiline Free Download
- KMS Tools Portable
How to Install .NET Framework Full Active Free
- Unzip and run the software with Admin rights
- The software interface appears, select Next to continue
- After you click Next , you select the version you need to install into the system and then select Install to install the selected .NET Framework library into the operating system.
- IT Done