Tool Kaspersky Reset Trial 2021 Free
Protect yourself online … start by protecting your personal computer. So, Kaspersky Anti-Virus protects against viruses, ransomware, phishing and many other features … and helps you to save the infected computer.
Whatever you do in your digital life – shopping online, using social media, surfing the web or downloading – Kaspersky Internet Security helps you protect it all.
Because family is the most valuable thing, Kaspersky Total Security will help you protect the digital world of your family – on their personal computers, Mac computers and mobile devices.
Kaspersky Reset Trial Support Version
As we all know, Kaspersky Reset Trial is a famous tool to reset the date of use of Kaspersky. Accordingly, when you install a Kaspersky product such as KIS, it will give you a trial period of 30 days. After 30 days of trial, you will be asked to buy KIS 2021 key if you want to continue using the software. It’s time to use Kaspersky Reset Trial, which will help you reset the KIS trial date back to 30 days. And keep going like that, after 30 days you reset the use date, you can use Kaspersky permanently.
- Kaspersky Free Antivirus 2016~2021
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011~2021
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2011~2021
- Kaspersky Total Security 2015~2021
- Kaspersky CRYSTAL 2.0, 3.0
- Kaspersky PURE 2.0, 3.0
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8, 10
- Kaspersky Small Office Security 2~5
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003
Share Tool Kaspersky Reset Trial Free
Kaspersky Tweak Assistant 188.8.131.52 Final + Key
Note: Due to too many users to activate the trial, the keys are limited to the activation area. In case of activation, a regional restriction message appears, then you can change your IP to Canada, UK, RUS, US, FR and reactivate using Hotspot Shield VPN software or other VPN changing software.
How to use Kaspersky Reset Trial
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Or, if the software installation has expired, you can proceed with the following steps Settings> Add-ons> Self-protection (Off).
- Turn off the software under the taskbar
- Run the Kaspersky Tweak Assistant program, then enter the password www.techtobo.com and select OK
- Click Reset activation
- A activation code table will appear, enter your kaspersky code in the downloaded txt file above and enter it. Or you can activate your trial to use 30 days.
- After entering, remember to turn on the self-protection re-setting by ticking the mark removed in the previous step.