Maybe many people who are using Windows 10 Home Single Language find language inconvenient and functional ? We will guide you to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro in 2021.
HOW TO UPGRADE WINDOWS 10 HOME TO PRO
Currently on the operating system market there are many versions of Windows 10 being distributed: Home, Home Single Language, Professional, Education, Enterprise …
However, Windows 10 for work, study and entertainment, the Professional version excels with Auto Update capabilities as well as compatible with all hardware.
- No need to reset Windows
- Always use the background as Home or Home Single Language
- Do not change the currently installed software
- Compatible with all types of PC, Laptop
- Operation is easy for newbies
Guide upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro
- Step 1: Disconnect the computer from the Internet to avoid errors during the upgrade process.
- Step 2: Go to Start → Settings → Update & Security → Activation Or go to This PC → right-click and choose Properties → Active product ( Activation )
- Step 3: Enter key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T and then Next. The computer will ask if you have Restart → Select Yes.
- Step 4: Wait for Windows 10 to restart and upgrade itself. When you return to Windows 10 Pro you will need to reconnect to the Internet.
- Step 5 : Enter the new Win 10 Pro key set to complete the upgrade !
Wish you enjoy and complete this tip !
Read more :